slow computer!! When you’re just trying to get some business done, or knock a few hours surfing the web, a slow–running laptop can send a wrench in your plan.
Before throwing your computer out of the window in a fit of fury, try out these tips. There are abundant of quick, unrestrained, and easy methods to make your computer run faster.
Although this information is annoying, there’s a lot of truth to it. It could be that your system has been on for too long, and it needs to restart. Shut down your computer and begin its start up. About 99% of the time, this will clear up your problem.
If your laptop is still running sluggish, it’s time to look at what programs automatically start when you log into your system. It’s pretty common for antivirus programs and messaging apps like Skype to open automatically. Essentially,
while you’re trying to open up something like your web browser or a program for work, your system is too busy trying to open five other programs.
Here’s how to check your start-up programs on Windows 10:
- Go to your Start menu and type “run.”
- Choose the “Run” app.
- In the window that pops up, type “msconfig” and hit “open.”
- In the next window that pops up, you’ll be able to see what programs start automatically, and disable them.
- Open System Preferences
- Click to “Users & Groups”
- Choose your nickname on the left
- Choose the “Login” tab
- Click the startup programs you want to remove
- Press the “–” sign